Friday, September 23, 2011

Beauty is my City...

It's Friday!! And the first official day of Autumn, at least according to my day planner. Although, as Seattle usually does, has surprised us yet again with the weather. It is currently 77 degrees out, sunny and gorgeous! I suppose I shouldn't be complaining...I did however have a salute to Autumn post prepared but now it simply doesn't seem appropriate. 

Instead I am going to leave you with this breathtaking photo of my Seattle...


It was snapped from a plane on approach to Sea-Tac Airport. 

Something from the photographer, Thatcher Kelley..."I popped up my camera with a 70mm lens attached, waited for the wing and blurry jet exhaust to clear the view. I quickly focused, jammed my face against the seat in front of me to get the best angle, and snapped the shot just before Rainer disappeared from view." 

Enjoy.

Louise

To view this image larger click here




No comments:

Post a Comment