Saturday, September 17, 2011

Here we go...

      I am going to be honest from the start...this is not my first attempt at starting a blog. I have on many other occasions became inspired to start a blog but never could get myself to keep it up! But I have made a promise to myself that this time would be different! 
     As a semi recent college graduate, well as of last March I have seemed to keep myself busy: traveling over seas to Eastern Europe on a mission for two months teaching English and building relationships with college students; catching up on projects that school interfered with; nannying & waiting tables to make money; being able to spend time with friends and family; and job searching!! Which has been as you can imagine quit the quest. I refuse to allow myself to fall into a rut and am acting on a lesson that I learned this summer while in Serbia; be intentional! With whatever or whomever it may be...act on purpose and waiting or procrastinating (as I am known for) is out of the question! So here I am, going for it! 
      Within these pages I hope to delight you with what inspires me, my work, my obsessions, how-to's, simple pleasures, fashion, entertaining ideas, oh who knows what could show up here. Please follow my efforts and enjoy...




Louise

1 comment: