Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rainbow locks anyone?...

There have been many new trends when it comes to hair color lately. Pink, blue, turquoise, green, purple and so on. It seems that everyone is taking their own approach to it; whether that means highlights, tips, or going for it all. 
My Friend Laura showed me a picture of Lauren Conrad's new rainbow locks the other day and I fell in love with it. It's bold but understated at the same time, plus completely unexpected from her.


Love it!!

And we all know that Katy Perry is no stranger to colorful locks...here are a few pictures of one of her looks I love...



Do I have the guts to pull this look off? Eh, who knows. But I do love it!

Louise

1 comment:

  1. You should do it, I've been thinking about it too!

    http://chelseapurcella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete